Learn how to invest on index funds with 5 easy steps! A very easy to read, short, E-book that will give you the knowledge about index fund investing. Made for beginners and for healthcare workers who want to make their money grow.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Why Invest?
- What is an Index Fund
- Pros and Cons of index fund
- FIVE Steps on how to invest in index funds
- Best LOW COST Index Funds
- Difference of Index Funds vs Mutual Funds vs ETF
- Different Investment Accounts and Recommended Brokerage Firms
- Recommended Investment Hierarchy for Full Time Employees
- Asset Allocation and Diversification
- Case study of a 24 year old nurse who wants to invest for retirement
- Compound Interest Calculator
- BONUS: Asset Allocation Worksheet
- Rules for successful investing
- Index Funds Symbols (Tickers)
All for just $17
Includes a contact form for any questions regarding the e-book and index fund investing.
Invest in knowledge for this very low price!